Somerville is a non-government, not for profit, youth, family and community welfare organisation based in the Northern Territory. Our mission is to impact positively on the dignity and quality of life of people who are affected by social and economic disadvantage.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our family friendly, vibrant and dynamic team.
The Coordinator will provide effective leadership of the Assets and Procurement team through ensuring the effective and efficient management of assets, in accordance with statutory requirements and Somerville’s policies and procedures. To deliver a diverse range of activities including maintenance and upkeep of grounds, gardens, equipment and all properties (internally and externally) owned or leased by the organisation, vehicle management, annual asset replacement, lease/contractual management, design, planning and infrastructure and major projects.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field which includes Occupational Health and Safety.
- Proven creative and effective management, leadership and team building skills.
- Highly developed written and oral communication, negotiation, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Highly developed organisational, time management, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to manage and meet the demands of multiple tasks, competing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism in the confidential management of all organisational, client and employee information.
- Current Northern Territory Drivers License and the ability to travel independently.
- Current National Criminal History Check.
- Current Working With Children Clearance (NT Ochre Card).
- Senior First Aid Certificate
For more information please contact Greg Broadfoot on 89204100 or apply here online. Applicants are to complete a Somerville Employment Application Form, include an up to date resume and respond to the selection criteria in the job description.
Somerville is an equal opportunity employer providing a smoke free environment and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.