At Somerville we understand that now more than ever the community need our support.
Our Financial Counsellors can assist anyone who is experiencing financial hardship. They can advise people about how to get through the next few months. For example, how to access hardship arrangements with lenders, or whether accessing early release of superannuation is a good idea, or how government assistance programs work.
We can also assist with a range of Emergency Relief including:
- Food, fuel and clothing vouchers
- Medical and health requirements
- Rental and bond assistance
- Emergency accommodation assistance
Clients can also access the No Interest Loans Scheme (NILS) to purchase a range of items including:
- Household furniture and whitegoods
- Car registration and repairs
- And much much more
To speak to a Somerville Financial Counsellor call the National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007. Call us now. Our services are Free