Somerville’s Support Coordination Services will help you put your plan into action.
There are three levels of Support Coordination funded under the NDIS, they are:
- Support Connection: Short term assistance to identify and link you to service providers, negotiate service agreements and undertake monitoring and review activities.
- Coordination of Support: Includes activities of Support Connection but provides longer term assistance to build greater capacity and to ensure your services operate smoothly across a wide range of service providers.
- Specialist Support Coordination: Is a short term option available to people with very complex service coordination issues.
Somerville will support you through Coordination of Supports.
At Somerville we can support you to:
- Identify the services you need and want
- Link you to the best services to meet your needs and wants
- Negotiate service agreements with these services
- Organise when your services will occur
- Obtain quotes for services
- Help you when you need extra supports
- Monitor your plan
- Help you prepare for your NDIS plan review
We have different plan packages available.
For more information on Somerville’s Support Coordination Services please contact us on 89204100
You can also download a copy of the Somerville Support Coordination pamphlet