Support coordination helps you to make the best use of your supports in plan. Support coordination is a capacity building support which helps you to:
- Understand and use you NDIS plan to pursue your goals
- Connect you with NDIS providers, community, mainstream and other government services
- Build your confidence and skills to use and coordinate your supports.
A support coordinator or specialist support coordinator delivers support coordination services.
Somerville’s Support Coordination Services will help you put your plan into action.
Somerville is registered to provide the following levels of Support Coordination :
- Coordination of Support: Assistance to identify and link you to service providers, negotiate service agreements and undertake monitoring and review activities.
- Specialist Support Coordination: A short term option available to people with very complex service coordination issues.
At Somerville we can support you to:
- Identify the services you need and want
- Link you to the best services to meet your needs and wants
- Negotiate service agreements with these services
- Organise when your services will occur
- Obtain quotes for services
- Help you when you need extra supports
- Monitor your plan
- Help you prepare for your NDIS plan review
For more information on Somerville’s Support Coordination Services please contact us on (08) 89204100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org