- Are you looking to live a more active and healthy lifestyle?
- Do you want to get fit?
- Do you want to know what foods are good to eat?
- Are you interested and able to attend a gym?
- Do you want to work out in a small group session?
- Do you have a NDIS Plan?
If you have answered YES to these questions then join Somerville and HK Holistic Health Klub for a 12 week Holistic Health Challenge.
What you need to know:
- You will need to commit to attending 2 classes a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11am – 12pm
- The classes will run for 12 weeks and start on Tuesday 23 January
- You will be working out in a gym with qualified Personal Trainers
- You will sweat
- You will need to wear appropriate gym clothes (no work clothes, no dirty clothes or shoes)
- Somerville will supply 2 staff to support the group
- The group will only have 6 people in it
- You will need to complete a pre-activity questionnaire prior to being considered for the program
- Program cost is $120 ($5 per session) payable up-front
- Transport is additional $10 per session
- Somerville is running this program through the NDIS, they will be using the group based community, social and recreational support items
What you’ll need to bring:
- A water bottle
- A large towel (not a hand towel)
- A positive can do attitude
- A smile
If you want to know more or register to attend please contact Debbie Bampton on 8920 4100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.